Monday, October 28, 2013

Josefina's School Outfit (Indigo Skirt and Camisa)

Today I want to take a quick look at Josefina's School Outfit. It was one of the first things I bought Josefina and it's still one of my favorites!


This is a three piece set. The first part is a white camisa.

With crochet cotton lace around the neckline and sleeves.

In my opinion the best part of this outfit is the skirt! It's pretty much the whole reason I bought this outfit.
oooooh blue

Blue is my favorite color and this skirt has so many  pretty blues!

Finally the red woven belt finishes the outfit and brings everything together!
I love the tassels on the ends!

So how does it look on her?
Well I love the wide neckline and how the belt accentuates her waist!

I love Josefina's hair!
I also really like the delicate look of the lace. Crochet lace can be extremely tacky but it can also be very beautiful and this time it's done right!

We were just playing around!
I love the colors of this outfit; the beautiful blues with the bright white of the camisa and then that pop! of red. They make the whole outfit look really crisp and clean to me!

Josefina is all ready for a day at school! Till next time!

2 comments: