And when I opened it up I found:
First, and it's really hard to see in the pictures, one side of her face is flattened a little. In fact because of that her glasses don't really fit:
Second, well see for yourself:
Problems I did know about:
I recently tightened her legs, but they are still a tiny bit wobbly." This my friends is not a tiny bit wobbly. But I did know the legs were loose so I can't complain too much!
So do I have any good news? Actually, yes! Her hair, while dry and a little fizzy, is un-matted and very easy to brush through.
The most important part though is this:
So I've been working on a plan of attack:
- I'm going to entirely remove her wig and do a full restoration on it (wash, condition, down dunk and possibly straighten it)
- I'm going to remove all her limbs and stuffing and wash her body to see if I can remove the neck stains.
- Do research on how to fix her head.
- Replace misshapen leg/foot and tighten her other leg.
- Possibly repaint her face.
- Remove all additional stains on her limbs.