To see the previous entries about this project you can go here Part 1 and here Part 2 Also I forgot to mention this in my other posts but if you click on the pictures they get bigger!
This week I got the wig for Doll A (the one I'm keeping) and so I put it on! Like most thing in customizing dolls gluing on a wig sounds easy but it's a pain!
What you need:
Here she is:
This project is almost done! Today I got a pair of arms so I can replace the chewed up hands on one of the dolls. I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow to pick up the things I need to do that! I'm also currently removing the ink stains off of the other one and once those things are done I'm finished and Doll B will be going off to her new home! I know my friend is very excited!
Till next time!